How Your Parcel Gets From Here To There
The majority of our UK shipments are sent using UK Mail and their 'BagIt' service. This is a next day service and generally requires a signature. All orders over £50 receive free shipping, with a flat fee of £4.00 for all other shipments within zones A and B on the map below. Deliveries to Zone C will incur an additional £8.00 delivery charge and Zone D will cost an additional £10.00.
This delivery service offers the following benefits:
- The night before delivery, recipients are notified that their delivery is due the following day.
- The customer has the option to reschedule the delivery day by text or online, leave the parcel in a safe place or arrange to collect the parcel from their local UK Mail depot.
- On the delivery morning, an estimated one hour delivery window is confirmed by email or text.
- Recipients can opt to benefit from their 'Your Next' notification service, to be informed when the driver is just one delivery away.
- If the recipient is not at home, they leave a card and send a 'sorry we missed you' notification to confirm the details.
- If they deliver the parcel to a neighbour or leave in a secure location, a conformation will be sent.